Speak To Your Academic Mountain
Ever heard that when you ask anything according to the will of the lord in the name of Jesus that he answers? Heb10:38&39 says the just shall live by faith but he who draws back from faith God shall not have any pleasure in him therefore even if you started with believing that God is able to do what he says he will do but then draw back midstream nothing for you, sorry boo!
Ok I really want to believe that we have all been educated on how to pray in the right manner on every given issue. And that we all know that whenever we are faced with a given problem all we need do is apply the word to that mountain speak the word of the lord/word of faith, meditate therein day and night for out of the book of the lord we have good success Joshua1:8 and if you don’t want to draw back from believing what you have read and declared from the bible you should keep meditating on that word.
Remember faith cometh by hearing and hearing the word of God, how do one keep believing when he has infact forgotten what he heard, so consistent meditation. Do not draw back from believing and speaking for with the heart man believeth and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (your deliverance lies therein).
Faith is not committing everything totally into the hands of God (of course we must commit our ways into the hands of God but we also should not forget that we have our part to play. What we do is involve him we play our part he plays His. Faith without work is dead ,so am I saying drop your books and just declare well No, you have to study to show yourself approved. Be diligent because the bible says seeth thou a diligent man he shall work before kings and not mean men, he shall be distinguished.
In Isaiah 41:21 God says we should present our cases and strong reasons that he may consider,so here are few of the many scriptures to bear in mind when praying about your academic life(amongst others).
1. Whatever you desire, when you pray believe you have received and you will. mark11;24
2. Life and death lies in the power of the tongue
3. Open your mouth and declare prov18;21
4. Whatever you pray in his name believing
5. For surely as you have spoken in his ear, so shall he do unto you Numbers14;28
6. If thou believe, you shall say to this mountain move and it shall Matthew 17;20 & Matthew 21:21
7. With the heart you believe and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation(your salvation is here)Rom10:10
8. Do not conform to this world but Be yee transformed by the renewal of your mind with the word of God Rom12:2
9. Cast down every imaginations and every high thing(thoughts, fear, popular sayings about G.P and worry) that has exalted itself above the knowledge of Christ in your life2Cor10:5)
10. For he has given us a spirit of love and of sound mind and not of fear 2tim1:7
11. God has exalted his word above himself.
12. His word shall not come back to him without fulfilling the purpose for which it was sent Isaiah55:11.
13. He sent his word and healed them and delivered them from their destructions psalms 107:20(his word is for deliverance).
14. He who lacks wisdom let him ask of the lord who giveth liberaly and upbraideth not Jas1;5
15. We are more than conquerorsRom8:37
16. Even the captive of the mighty shall be delivered isaiah49:24-26
17. There is therefore now no condemnation for those that are in Christ-Rom8 so even if you are down in academics by a fault of yours stop condemning yourself.
18. Daniel for not defiling himself with the kings meat was fond ten times better than all the magician astrologers the kings meat is also known in the academic field as cheating and all manifestation of malpractise. Daniel 1:8-20
God is not a man that he would lie, he is not one to seek favour amongst men heb6;18 n titus1;2. Do not stagger in your faith through unbelief remember Abraham didn’t stagger through unbelief and this amongst others things he did made him the father of faith, his faith was counted unto him as righteousness. He hoped against all hope till his victory was delivered he hoped against the hope of sarah who believed that it was far too late and impossible because she was considering her body; he hoped also against the hope of science that no reproductive activity could occur in a body as dead as his; he hoped against d hope of reason that something he does not have a concrete hold on will materialize.If there is anything to do now it should be rejoicing,enter into his rest.
Frame every area of you life with the word of God hebrews11:3. God told Joshua to meditate on the word of God day and night and he shall have good success keep thinking about his word and you shall have your success. So keep speaking meditating don’t get tired of encouraging and strengthening yourself in the lord. And by all means Do Not Draw Back once you have started this journey.
Speak To Your Academic Mountain